Repair Tooth Damage and Discolouration in One Visit
If you have chipped, discoloured, or decay-affected teeth, veneers, crowns, and replacements can seem like a huge investment. Thankfully, there are a variety of treatment options that help restore your teeth at a price that won’t break the bank. Bonding uses a composite resin to address these common issues—in as little as a single visit!
What is Bonding?
Bonding is a common dental treatment that improves the appearance and function of teeth that are broken, damaged, or discoloured in a short amount of time. This painless restoration method uses a tooth-coloured composite resin that your dentist shapes and hardens. The end results? Restored, natural-looking teeth you can be proud of!
- Completely painless
- Quick and effective—some treatments take as little as one appointment
- Able to perfectly match your teeth
- Ideal for filling chips or restoring tooth size
- Able to cover and reduce stained teeth
Book an Appointment Today!
How It Works
Bonding is a relatively straightforward procedure that your dentist can perform in a single visit. In fact, multiple teeth can be treated in a single session, ensuring consistent, even results!
When you come for your appointment, your dentist will:
- Isolate the tooth with a plastic barrier
- Apply layers of composite resin
- Harden each layer with a curing light
- Shape the finished tooth for even texture and appearance
The finished product is a restored, natural-looking tooth that perfectly matches its neighbours and is indistinguishable from the real thing.